Sunday, May 19, 2013

It Works Fat Fighters!



Happy Sunday everyone! I am up and ready to start my day, but I wanted to take a moment and talk to you about It Works, Fat Fighters....

I have seen demos on this product online and wanted to do my own demo to show you vs. other products that claim to do the similar things. I have not yet done that but stay tuned for that demo to come SOON!

So what is Fat fighters you ask? We ALL have that craving bug within us, I think it is just human nature, sometimes, just sometimes we want to indulge!
Not ok, ALL the time.
With fat fighters you can have that piece of cake at that birthday party, you simply take the fat fighter up to 1 hour after eating. Fat Fighter will absorb some of the fat and carbs for you, so your body doesn't.
Powered by NeOpuntia (a naturally based ingredient made from the "prickly pear" cactus) and the It Works proprietary blend, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter delivers dynamic, clinically tested results for both men and women.

  • Blocks some of the fat and carbs from meals
  • Helps balance blood glucose level & reduce cravings
  • Designed to be take 1 hour after meals
  • Cactus based formula
  • Does not contain shell fish
How does fat fighter work?

Fat fighter's active ingredient NeOpuntia is derived from the prickly pear cactus, and it is the most powerful, gluten-free, kosher, and vegetarian fat-binding ingredient on the market today.
Its natural fibers have lipopholic properties, binding to the fat from the foods in your stomach. As a result, some of the fat from your foods is not absorbed by the body, but rather excreted from your system naturally.
Fat Fighters also contains phaseolamin, a white kidney bean extract that acts as a carb inhibitor. The white kidney bean extract paralyzes the enzymes in your stomach that turns the starch from carbs into sugar during the digestive process. This prevents the body from absorbing some of those carbohydrates and they are excreted naturally.

I cant wait to try this product myself, I have a shipment coming in this week, let me know if you want to try them along with me! I will post results and feed back on ALL It Works products, I don't even write fake reviews, it I do not like it, or it doesn't work I WILL let you know.
Also I will be posting a demo once I have the pills against other products claiming to do the same thing so that you can see for yourself.

Please let me know if you would like pricing on Fat Fighters, or if you want to place an order! You can do right through me or directly on my website and it can be shipped direct to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment